You can set up Microsoft Outlook to function as an alarm clock to provide reminders. You can set a periodic reminder, in order to send a daily report or project updates to a manager or clients to ensure that you do not forget the task. You should take benefits of Outlook’s appointment scheduling function to set the alarm or a reminder and it is obvious, you can turn off the alarm if you no longer needed. On the other hand, Outlook Technical Support is available in case you find any kind of difficulty. You can try the following steps to set the alarm or a reminder without any trouble-
- Open Outlook and click the “Calendar” tab in order to view your calendars. Click “New Appointment” in the New group
- Here you need to type a name for the new appointment into the “Subject field” option and then choose “None” from the “Reminder” drop-down box in the Options group. You can also choose the desired number of minutes from the “Reminder” drop-down box if you want to get a notification or a warning few minutes before the alarm goes off
- Now you need to click the “Recurrence” button in the Options group to launch the “Appointment Recurrence” window
- Choose “Zero minutes” from the “Duration” drop-down box and then select the time when you want the alarm to go off from the “Start” drop-down box. Otherwise, you can also type the time in the box
- After this click the “Daily” radio button in the Recurrence Pattern section and ensure the “Every 1 day(s)” option is selected
- Make sure “No end date” option is selected in the Range of Recurrence section. Further, click “OK”.
- In the last steps, you need to click the “Save and Close” button in the Actions group to create the appointment
In case you have any query or facing any trouble, feel free to give a call on Hotmail Support Phone Number – (1-800-853-9701). Our team of experts and professionals are available over a call, who strives to deliver the best support to the Outlook’s customers.