Formerly known as MSN, Hotmail is one of the largest email service provider that engrossed 350 million users all over the world. Since its transition to Microsoft, the company give option to the users to use either of the domain from outlook or hotmail. However, all option and procedures are similar while using, besides difference in the name. Similarly, you can use the similar process for the password recovery. Hotmail password recovery system allows the users to reset the passwords via alternate email that is being given at the inception of sign up. At below step we will guide you how to recover hotmail password in few easy step.
- You need a window live ID and verification code. Now navigate your browser and open a hotmail landing page.
- Click to forget your password and select the option I forgot my password. At below click to reset my password.
- The next pop up will demand you to enter email ID and verification code, Hotmail will automatically send a email to the alternate email ID which you have given at the time of account creation.
- Open the recovery mailbox and click on the link. Follow all the instruction of links and fill the information.
- In case, you get stuck in between, contact live support page or talk to the technician at Hotmail password recovery helpline number 1-800-853-9701.
Note- if you do not have recovery email information, window needs 24 hours to send you alternate options.